KAVU Rope Sling
.75 lb (0.3 kg)
20 in x 11 in x 5 in (50.8 x 27.9 x 12.7 cm)
Polyester, Woojin Hardware
- Rope shoulder strap is an interesting idea, looking forward to seeing how it breaks in
- Zippers feel cheap and flimsy
- Great color and style options
- Been using this bag for going out to the store, on walks around the neighborhood, and wandering through the woods of Northern Michigan. The rope strap has been pretty comfortable during our testing—although an option to carry it on either shoulder would be nice.
- Organization works better for larger items. And since two larger compartments share the same space, we’ve had to pack strategically. If not, we’ve found it can get bulgy.
- The outside zipper pocket holds a lot more than it looks. When stuffed, it can be a little slow/messy to access the items inside, but it’s come in handy overall.