Paskho Ability Modern Traveler Pants
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Water repellent
- The pocket covers stand out of the crowd a little bit
- Pants can get visibly marked up than other pants we’ve tested—not the best for travel if you want to wear multiple times between washes.
- Very comfortable, stretchy fabric—these have a full sweatpants feel with 1/2 the look. They won’t look good at a business casual meeting, but they’ll feel good on a long flight, train ride, or road trip.
- Exclusion of back pockets and double-layered pockets on each side is OK with us—although multiple bulkier items don’t work as well with 2 layers of pockets on each side.
- The welted fabric on the sides near the pockets provides a unique look which may or may not be your jam.
Pack Hacker utilizes affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of our product links, Pack Hacker will receive a small commission at no cost to you. This helps support us, and allows us to keep providing reviews, guides, and content for you. Thanks for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.