Bluffworks Ascender Chino
- The button fell off within 15 minutes of wear. Not a great sign of the quality assurance going on.
- Fabric feels better than the original Chino from Bluffworks.
- As always, love all the pockets Bluffworks offers.
- A very slight “swish” while walking but hardly noticeable.
- The fit seems a little larger than true to size.
YKK Zippers, Polyester
Pack Hacker utilizes affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of our product links, Pack Hacker will receive a small commission at no cost to you. This helps support us, and allows us to keep providing reviews, guides, and content for you. Thanks for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.