Chrome Industries Kadet
1.34 lb (0.6 kg)
8 in x 17 in x 4 in (20.3 x 43.2 x 10.2 cm)
CORDURA®, Sailcloth, Nylon, Polyester, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Duraflex Hardware, YKK Zippers
- Digging the simple organization, but wanting a bit more
- The 4 compression straps do a good job at keeping things together if you’re carrying less than the total capacity can hold
- Streamlined carry
- We dig the matte black seatbelt buckle
- A bit large to wear in the front of your body
- If we didn’t need to carry around a laptop, this would be an excellent go-to bag for everyday carry.
- The main compartment doesn’t have too much organization, but it’s great for larger items like a water bottle, jacket, and tech pouch.
- Wearing the sling on the front feels alright, but it’s about the largest we’d like to go for a 6’2″ person with a 42″ chest.
- We’ve been referring to this bag as a cross between a messenger and a sling, which we dig.
- The additional velcro buckle on the strap seems to be overkill for a bag of this size.