Great Gifts For Those On The Go
We all have one—that person in our lives we’re sure will call at 3 a.m. someday and exclaim, “I quit my job and, by the way, I’m in Venice.” They’re the guy or gal up for anything. They’ll take you sky diving one day and to the newest brewery in town the next. They’re urbanites who aren’t afraid to get dirty.
What could you possibly get such a person? We’ve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 15 gift ideas that’ll make your favorite urban explorer’s travels a lot smoother. With these items in their pack, they’ll be ready to eat their way through Paris and get lost in Tokyo. Better yet, these items are all built to last. Because no one should be held back by their gear.
So, let's get down to it.
- Bellroy Hide & Seek RFID Wallet
- Peak LED Solutions Eiger Keychain Flashlight
- Purist Collective Founder 32oz Bottle
- Field Notes Expedition Edition Waterproof Notebook
- The James Brand Stilwell Collapsible Pen
- Peak Design Tech Pouch
- Gear Infusion EverRatchet Ratcheting Multitool
- Blunt Metro Umbrella
- Verve Coffee Edgardo Tinoco Instant Craft Coffee
- The James Brand The Holcombe Carabiner
- Magpul DAKA Pouch
- Good + Well Supply Co. National Park Candles
- Whiskey Peaks International Mountains Rocks Glasses
- Bellroy Dopp Kit
- Fjallraven Ulvo Hip Pack Medium
Best for: Full-time Travelers
Wrapping It Up
That’s a wrap, folks. Big thanks to Huckberry for partnering with us to help your favorite urban explorers travel smoothly. Make sure to check out our full reviews on some of the gear mentioned in this guide, and while you’re there, be sure to read all the other reviews we’ve got for more gift inspiration. Have an adventurous holiday season and happy gifting!