Wool & Prince Travel Zip Hoodie (Pack Hacker Collab)
Merino Wool, Nylon, Spandex
The Travel Zip Hoodie is part of the Travel Collection—a Wool & Prince x Pack Hacker collaboration. We think it’s awesome. (Of course, since we helped design it, we’re a little biased.)
- The main fabric is a French Terry made with a blend of Merino wool, nylon, and spandex—it’s oh-so-comfortable and locks in heat (plus has all the awesome properties of Merino wool)
- Nylon stretch fabric added to the hood and elbow pads for extra durability and weather-resistance
- Reverse coil, locking YKK zippers throughout (main zipper and pockets)
- Zipper garage at the top of the main zipper is a nice touch—no metal-on-skin contact
- Front pockets are sleek and reinforced with teal stitching—which also add a hint of Pack Hacker branding
- Small divider pocket inside the left-hand pocket is great for keeping cash, cards, and other small items separated
- Locker loop is great when hanging this thing up, easy to see in low light, and adds another pop of Pack Hacker colors
- Rolls into its hood making it compact and easy to pack
Pack Hacker utilizes affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of our product links, Pack Hacker will receive a small commission at no cost to you. This helps support us, and allows us to keep providing reviews, guides, and content for you. Thanks for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.