Vivobarefoot Geo Court
Leather, Organic Cotton, EVA, Rubber
- We love the look and style of these shoes
- Not as lightweight as other minimalist shoes
- We’ll be interested in seeing if the leather stains or creases after longer use
So far, we’ve been scared to bring these out of the house because they’re so white! Indoor testing is going well.
Brought them out of the house a couple of times. They got pretty muddy and salty in the Detroit winter, but a quick wipe-down alleviated that.
- Seeing some creases and slight scuffs on the shoes.
- Generally, these are still pretty clean and have mostly been worn indoors.
- More comfortable now that they’re broken in, but still don’t feel as minimal as other Vivobarefoot shoes we’ve tested. They don’t feel as “barefoot”.