Patagonia Capilene Cool Daily Hoodie
- Material is soft and feels great
- Great alternative if you don’t like the feel of wool
- Casual enough for urban settings but built for the outdoors
- This layer functions best in warmer climates. It’s breathable, lightweight, and quick drying. It doesn’t work the best in the cold but the thin material makes it easy to layer under another sweater or jacket.
- Love this layer for working out, especially running and climbing. It works on its own too without an undershirt very nicely.
- The hood is pretty deep, which is great for added sun protection but it’s also pretty floppy. If you bend over to tie your shoe it will end up one of your shoulders.
- It took about three and a half weeks of continuous use before we had to wash it
Pack Hacker utilizes affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of our product links, Pack Hacker will receive a small commission at no cost to you. This helps support us, and allows us to keep providing reviews, guides, and content for you. Thanks for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.