Andar The Ranger
1.6 oz (45.4 g)
2.7 in x 4.1 in x 0.2 in (6.9 x 10.4 x 0.5 cm)
- Some useful design features that makes accessing your cards easier.
- Interested to see if the cash strap is reliable.
- Disappointed with some of the craftsmanship and stitching inside.
- Quick-grab card slot on the front has been nice—easy to access frequently used cards
- Cash feels a little loose in the dedicated strap, especially if you’re not carrying very much. Also, because it’s leather, if you do carry a bunch of cash, it can stretch out—which will make the fit even loser. We haven’t had any issues with money sliding out, but it’s something to note
- Already seeing several scratches on the leather
- The interior card slots are deep, which is great for keeping cards secure. However, we’ve found that if you put your cards all the way to the bottom of the slot, they interfere with the fold of the wallet, so it cannot close. While it’s pretty easy to keep the card “floating” inside those slots, it’s something you have to think about every time you access these cards
- Lots of scuffs on the leather—it seems like we find a new scratch or scuff almost every time we use this thing