Shayla Christine has been traveling quite a bit in the last two years. In this video, she shares some of her experiences with us, as well as some travel tips & tricks she's picked up along the way.
Shayla's Top Travel Items
- Gregory Jade 63 Backpack: Shayla prefers having both hands free vs. carrying around a roller bag. Full disclaimer: she's a brand embassador for Gregory.
- MyCharge AdventureMini: This battery bank is designed to “the most extreme outdoor conditions”, though we haven't tested it yet. Shayla is usually out & about on the trail, so she needs something a little more rugged than the traditional battery bank.
- Essential Oils: Shayla travels with a slew of essential oils, using them for various purposes on her adventures.
- Boho Carrying Case for Essential Oils: Shayla calls this her “Hippie First Aid Kit”. We think that's a great name. This thing keeps all her oil bottles neatly organized and prevents them from smashing into one another.
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood: Trying new foods is one of the best things about travel. Shayla uses these when her stomach isn't feeling quite right.
- LoveBug Cold Sucks Probiotics: Another batch of probiotics in Shayla's kit.
- Philips Sonicare 2 Toothbrush: Some think it's weird that Shayla travels with a full-size electric toothbrush, but she claims it's the best way to keep teeth clean – especially if she can't adhere to the traditional every-6-months trips to the dentist while on the road.